- At The Food Clinic, we understand that everyone is unique and that there is no one size fits all aproach to weight management. We provide a tailored approach to suit your lifestyle and achieve your goals. We achieve this by assessing your lifestyle, goals, medical history and diet history.
- We may utilise the "non-diet approach" which focuses on your eating patterns, habit tracking and mindful eating practices or perhaps a more targeted approach such as appropriate portion sizing and kilojoule control. Regardless of the approach, we like to promote flexibility and enjoyment when it comes to food.
- For those needing to gain weight, our Dietitians are well equipped with strategies to assist you to choose nutritious high energy, high protein foods.
- Our Dietitians will: • Provide you with meal and snack ideas that focus on improving your health and reaching your goals.
- • Provide an individualised approach to suit you • Optimise your nutritional intake • Assist you to identify any barriers that may interfere with your weight management journey
- • Monitor your functional outcomes e.g. weight, blood test results, energy levels, fitness levels and more
- Weight management can be a long journey. We recommend regular review consultations so that our Dietitians can work with you to assess your progress and review your management plan, provide motivational support, health coaching and accountability.